SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

Do you think that the government should bail-out/interfer in a Capitalist economy?

  • No, i want MY government to butt out!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'm a socialist and want to live with a false sense of safety in a Socialist economy.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, but at the expense of rich capitalist's lives.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno! But hows does we fixez the EcoMinee?

    Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
General Motors CEO Wagoner has just been forced out of his job by the Obama Cartel!

I WASN'T AWARE THAT THE PRESIDENT HAD ANY PRIVILEGE TO FIRE CIVILIAN SECTOR EMPLOYEES. FUCK BAILOUT MONEY! HANDS OFF, GOVERNMENT!

Prepare for the national-socialization of the auto industry. Obama will request the hiring of his street thug hoodlums from Detroit over the next few months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
So gentlemen...

Are we becoming the United States of Socialist Amerika?

Are we?

We have the enslavement bill passed (HR 1388 and there are references to it in other bills that modify it). They now have control over your children that is beyond yours.

The government keeps letting private companies take over things that should be in the purview of the government ONLY (police departments, etc.) while socializing private companies they shouldn't be touching.

TRILLIONS of our $ are missing, much having gone to EUROPEAN banks and companies.

We, our children, and our grandchildren will work for YEARS just to pay off the bills for the parties, vacations, jets, bonuses, etc that that "bailed out" companies used the $ to pay for, much less the rest of the trillions that are being printed and spent as fast as possible, given to huge banks who in turn are NOT lending back out to us (ridiculous in the first place but that's what they were "supposed" to do) but instead are using YOUR paycheck to buy what ever they want from other companies to paying off their own debt. Are we being ROBBED?

There are bills (food safety acts) that can actually make it ILLEGAL for you to grow a vegetable garden in your own back yard. Why would they not want you to grow a vegetable garden? Think about that.

b-a-t-f-e is possibly beginning a forward trace program to track every firearm in the country from it's point of manufacture to where it is right now.

Ammunition sales are being tracked.

The 1st amendment is ignored as people are arrested on public property for voicing disagreement with the government or their crony corporations.

Multiple police departments and military units have been caught and/or admitted that they "infiltrated" peaceful protests for the sole purpose of causing fights and attacking uniformed police so that the police could move in and make mass arrests of people who have not done anything wrong.

Posse Comitatus has been turned into a joke, a relic, something to be laughed at and ignored as active military conduct police duties on American soil against American citizens.

American companies have been caught weaponizing viruses - Bayer allegedly knew that thousands and thousands of doses of it's hemophiliac injected medication was filled with h.i.v. and thus had to pull it from the American market and instead of destroying it, shipped it overseas. Baxter recently got caught having weaponized the avain flu and shipping hundreds of thousands of doses of it to Europe in the form of a flu shot.

I can keep citing numerous examples, as I'm sure most of you could.

What I can't cite is any effective resistance on the part of the American people. Every time we make our voice heard, it get's ignored or they do an end run around us and pass what they want in some other way.

The senate appears to be little more that an exclusive club where the rule of the day is always "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours".

WTH?

Any ideas?

Will we make it to 2010 so we can vote in the next election?

Will amendment 12 to HR 1388 (the enslavement bill) effectively remove the political voice of millions of citizens, "stacking" the election ahead of time?

Will our voice be heard from the ballot box?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
restoring said:
Will we make it to 2010 so we can vote in the next election?
I think the better question to ask is, "Does voting matter anymore?"

They've tiptoed around the gun control issue only because they know (as of right now) the general population won't fire the first shot, but they'll fire the last shot. Someone once said that the government will never have to institute gun control because the people will actively beg for it.

I think a few days of starvation and dehydration would create a situation where citizens are killing each other to the point where one of two things would happen: 1) The military comes in and takes out the weakened numbers. 2) The population gets so tired of killing each other, they beg their lawmakers to institute gun seizures.

And maybe it is the people's fault. We blame government for ruining everything but we put the representatives in power. We enabled their behavior. We're the mad genius pulling the switch on Frankenstein and then complaining when it turns out to be a monster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
restoring said:
So gentlemen...

There are bills (food safety acts) that can actually make it ILLEGAL for you to grow a vegetable garden in your own back yard. Why would they not want you to grow a vegetable garden? Think about that.
Similar to the no burn law in my township! They want you to pay for the Waste Management removal of yard debris, instead of simply burning dead tree limbs outdoors.

Waste Management weaseled (oops, i mean lobbied) that law in to most community regulations within the last 20 years.

But, now my community cries about mosquitoes and West Nile virus! All because we're not allowed to fog aka smoke out our backyards anymore. F'n GENIUS!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
I wish the American people would inconvenience themselves for once and agree to join in unity to defeat this tyrannical goverment before it's too late. I wish as many people who showed up to watch obama get sworn in would agree to meet up at the white house in protest and demand answers as to why they are not following the constitution.I wish...........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
press8506 said:
I wish the American people would inconvenience themselves for once and agree to join in unity to defeat this tyrannical goverment before it's too late. I wish as many people who showed up to watch obama get sworn in would agree to meet up at the white house in protest and demand answers as to why they are not following the constitution.I wish...........
What's left? I mean, really? I've given this plenty of thought and the system is irrevocably broken. The politicians have gotten corrupt off the fat of the wealthy. The people don't care and if they did, anyone they would vote for is ultimately just a lesser evil. The judges are being cherry-picked by the president, who hasn't answered to the people in the last twenty years.

I mean, what's left? Seriously? I'm going to enjoy what little freedom I have left until the revolution starts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
803 Posts
First of all, nobody should have been bailed out.

But it is REALLY [email protected]#$%^D UP that they keep passing out trillions that are going into Bankers pockets even though they are not honoring even one single aspect of the deal they made with Congress. The vast bulk of this money is going to pay debts they hold in other countries or being skimmed off by crooked execs. Meanwhile Obama won't even bailout an American company that creates tens of thousands of jobs, and if you include vendor networks and supporting businesses, hundreds of thousands of jobs.

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME AND I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THIS. THIS CRISIS WAS ENGINEERED AND IS THE BIGGEST THEFT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. The evidence is overwhelming, and there will soon be calls for the arrest of many of the leading companies bailed out, and many of the guys in the Treasury and the Fed.

Meanwhile it gives the Government the ultimate advantage. If I remember correctly it was Stalin who once noted that if you allow a man to earn just enough to feed his family for that day, he will never have the time or energy to even think about rising against his oppressors. There is no easier way to implement absolute control than to make people desperate enough to beg for the Government to come in and take over. Do you realize there are TRILLIONS of dollars unaccounted for. The Fed REFUSES to divulge where the money went, they said that because they are a PRIVATE institution, the Congress has no authority to access it's records.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
I will say the guy did need fired, just not by the government. I mean what other head of a company can keep their job when the company shows a loss for the past 10 years? Buy Ford, they are not using bailout money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Trey73 said:
First of all, nobody should have been bailed out.

But it is REALLY [email protected]#$%^D UP that they keep passing out trillions that are going into Bankers pockets even though they are not honoring even one single aspect of the deal they made with Congress. The vast bulk of this money is going to pay debts they hold in other countries or being skimmed off by crooked execs. Meanwhile Obama won't even bailout an American company that creates tens of thousands of jobs, and if you include vendor networks and supporting businesses, hundreds of thousands of jobs.

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME AND I HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THIS. THIS CRISIS WAS ENGINEERED AND IS THE BIGGEST THEFT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. The evidence is overwhelming, and there will soon be calls for the arrest of many of the leading companies bailed out, and many of the guys in the Treasury and the Fed.

Meanwhile it gives the Government the ultimate advantage. If I remember correctly it was Stalin who once noted that if you allow a man to earn just enough to feed his family for that day, he will never have the time or energy to even think about rising against his oppressors. There is no easier way to implement absolute control than to make people desperate enough to beg for the Government to come in and take over. Do you realize there are TRILLIONS of dollars unaccounted for. The Fed REFUSES to divulge where the money went, they said that because they are a PRIVATE institution, the Congress has no authority to access it's records.
+1
how did you like hearing that we are going to be pouring billions into building afganistan and training their people to fight. then were going to be handing out billions to pakistan as a bribe pay off so they might like us and start helping against the taliban.I wish they would hand out some cash my way so I can fund the start of the revo.... er, I mean small business :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So the federal government wants to play in the manufacturer and banking industries.

O.K. That's fine. As long as every single share holder; oops i mean tax payer, is given their fare share of the profit.

Every single tax payer should be paid quarterly dividends on all the interest returned to the Fed for that bail-out money. Up, until, and including the day that the promissory notes are fulfilled by each bailed out company. But wait, that would be UMM....FOREVER! Then maybe the Fed will stop throwing OUR money around.

And if the CEO; oops I mean president, does not grow and/or sustain a profit....he will be fired!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Nittany Lion said:
So the federal government wants to play in the manufacturer and banking industries.

O.K. That's fine. As long as every single share holder; oops i mean tax payer, is given their fare share of the profit.

Every single tax payer should be paid quarterly dividends on all the interest returned to the Fed for that bail-out money. Up, until, and including the day that the promissory notes are fulfilled by each bailed out company. But wait, that would be UMM....FOREVER! Then maybe the Fed will stop throwing OUR money around.

And if the CEO; oops I mean president, does not grow and/or sustain a profit....he will be fired!
+1!
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top