SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like it says... Get your cameras out and take just one (1) favorite / best photo of your Sig 556, then post it in this thread.

Guidelines:

Post just one (1) favorite / best photo of your Sig 556.
Any Sig 556 model / with any modifications, as long as it is a 556

Deadline to post your favorite photo of a Sig 556 is Monday, December 28th...

One Monday morning, I'll put them all together with their author's ID moniker and have a poll for voting up until New Year's Eve.

This is all in good holiday spirited fun. Maybe someone (you reading this Sig Arms?) wants to chip in a gift, discount, or some Sig decals / t-shirt for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place? This is 100% forum member driven.

Let the game begin...

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Not my best (all my other SIG photos have dead pigs in them) but it will have to do for now:

·
Registered
697 Posts
This won't be 'the' best but it is one of the best I've taken...

Sig 556P SBR
AGP Arms Folding Stock
Arms/ Samson BUIS
Eotech
CAA Grip OD/ Black
Griffin Charging Handle
Magpul Trigger Guard
KNS Front Pin
Magpul PMag OD
Swiss 550 OD Hand Guard cut and drilled by Double Diamond
552/ 550 Hand Guard Retainer Ring by Double Diamond
Levang Linear Compensator on muzzle
< 8 lbs. w/o mag

·
Registered
697 Posts
Ben,

Is that Stark grip available for 556s or did you have to mod it? It looks sharp by the way.

·
Registered
200 Posts

zombie defense kit :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Accomplice said:
Ben,

Is that Stark grip available for 556s or did you have to mod it? It looks sharp by the way.
That's the grip I modified awhile back.
Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
697 Posts
ilintner said:

zombie defense kit :D
ilintner,

That thing is insane. Are those the MFI hand guards or the Swiss 550 cut down? Great looking rig.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
So far I like these three in this order-
1. C swimm, Mad Dogg
2. Ben
3. antonyasphalter

Just my opinion, very good pics :)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Man, what a tough call. I'm torn between which 556 I think is 'coolest' and which photo looks best.

All are great but my personal favs as of now are the ones with Swiss style hand guards and/ or stocks...
1. ilintner (SBRs are the shizzle and yours is done up very nicely)
2. C Swimm (best looking/ best done up SWAT type I've ever seen and you took a lot of time to get a cool shot of it with the gear), Mad Dog (green plus that finish=sick!)
3. Ben (love the grip, lots of time invested, great sights, nice photography too), GySgt D (did I mention I love the green 556s?, lots of time in it also from what I recall from your posts), Sky Pup (most take downs of game for any 556 out there probably-a real "working rig" if you will-nice).

If some of the guys from the SBR pics thread will start posting, my list will probably change a bit. We need to get guys like Eternal, Slewfoot and Pistol Fixer in on the contest. They have really nice SBRs and I've seen Eternal take a lot of really cool shots. AndyB has taken some killer shots of his full size 556 too. Where are those guys on this one?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts