DMR Triggers for sale for 516 and 716 | SIG Sauer 556 Forum

DMR Triggers for sale for 516 and 716

Discussion in 'New Products' started by ShootingSight, Feb 29, 2012.

1. ShootingSight

ShootingSight Member Supporting Vendor

Here is your chance to upgrade your SIG 516/716 to the 2-stage DMR trigger.

I just agreed a deal with the OEM who is supplying SIG with the 2-stage triggers they are using in the DMR versions of their rifles. These are made by X-Treme Shooting Products, who also manufacture 2-stage triggers for the Rem 700 (and he is an OEM supplier to Remington for their PSR submission rifles), as well as fully adjustable 2-stage triggers for the AR-15.

He developed this non-adjustable version of his trigger for the OEM market. It is intended to be an easy install with no adjustment needed, but still keeps the great sharp sear, for glass-like trigger breaks. His claim to fame is that since he was a tool & die maker who owned a wire EDM shop, all his triggers are 100% machined - edm cut out of plate steel, then finish machined in a mill. No cast parts in these triggers. Since he used tool steel, it is all full depth hardened, so the sear will stay sharp for superb performance.

He had not looked at selling these to the individual market, till I nagged him, so as of now, I'm the only dealer out there. Cost will be $ 170 delivered in the US.

Parts include a new trigger/disconnector, as well as a hammer, and new springs for both. TBD if it will include new pins, as these are designed to work with mil-spec pins, so you should be able to use the ones that came with the rifle.

More details to follow.

2. datcha

datcha Administrator

Very nice Art, congrats on scoring the sole dist. deal. 8)

I'm waiting on the 716 PM so when it hits the retailers/armories I will have to pick one of these up as well. :)

3. Liberty1776

Liberty1776 New Member

Hi

BY Loooong chance still have any of these triggers?