DDLES Sig Stock Adapters Avalaible Again | SIG Sauer 556 Forum

DDLES Sig Stock Adapters Avalaible Again

Discussion in 'New Products' started by MacG1911, Nov 9, 2018.

1. MacG1911

MacG1911 New Member

Hey was looking for different stock options for a rifle I want and I guess these aftermarket parts were hard to find for years. My buddy just got one. Its a stock adapter for the sig 556 xi and some other models. Welcome to DDLES

2. Old SF MJT

Old SF MJT New Member

I purchased one of these adapters a few weeks ago & finally got around to mounting onto my 556R...Super easy! If you can read at an elementary school level & drive a 10d nail straight 7 out of 10 times, you can install this adapter in minutes! It's just that easy!

Fits like a glove...no perceptible stock wiggle at all! Mounted a SOCOM-style M-4 stock & I was off to the races! I'll post a happy snap as soon as I get time.

Old SF MJT

3. PGT

PGT Member

How long did it take for them to ship?? I ordered some last weekend and nada so far

4. Old SF MJT

Old SF MJT New Member

DDLES seems to be a small operation that doesn't maintain a lot of stock. I think that it took about 2 weeks before my order was ready.

The owner is real personable and easy to deal with. You can reach him at the number listed in your confirmatyion email. Give him a call to see what's up.

Old SF

5. DDLES

DDLES Member Supporting Vendor

Thanks guys! as of today all the orders should be in USPS hands and on their way to customers.

Steve Shannon likes this.