SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The web site says that rear sights are out of stock but it allows folks to complete orders for the fronts. When was the last time anybody received a front sight from Aurora?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'd like to know this too before ordering one. Any other place where the front sight only is available?

·
Registered
105 Posts
aurora sights

will be buying one shortly from their website. was wanting to wait to get the better deal for the rear and front... but oh well,

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've emailed the folks at Aurora to see if my sight order would be shipped soon. If it is on backorder, I will just get a Swiss one and worry about the rear sight later.

·
Registered
105 Posts
aurora sights

I wished I had the money to just get the swiss diopter too... :D

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks like these may be back in stock at some places.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cancelled my order from Aurora because I never got a confirmation of the status of the order even after I requested one. Top Gun Supply has them in stock so I ordered from them and it was shipped out today.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Accomplice said:
I cancelled my order from Aurora because I never got a confirmation of the status of the order even after I requested one. Top Gun Supply has them in stock so I ordered from them and it was shipped out today.
I ordered mine the minute TGS emailed me they were back in stock, and within an hour they were shipped.

I got them this morning. 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts