SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the Swiss parts at cogunsales a regular stocked item and are they getting regular shipments from Switzerland? just curious as to the supply chain on these items.

ETA: how long has these parts been around and how long will they be regular items. Do the Swiss parts have a shelf life on how long they are importable?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Phazuka said:
Are the Swiss parts at cogunsales a regular stocked item and are they getting regular shipments from Switzerland? just curious as to the supply chain on these items.

ETA: how long has these parts been around and how long will they be regular items. Do the Swiss parts have a shelf life on how long they are importable?
Check your messages. PM sent

·
Registered
105 Posts
answer on forum

I would like to see the answer too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: answer on forum

jnathanj33 said:
I would like to see the answer too.
PM sent

BTW, I don't work for COGUNSALES and I am not going to keep posting on their behalf so that I can be labled as a troll that works for them or such - I've seen this sort of thing play out.

It is unfortunate, but sometimes when you have two schools of thought on an issue, or differing opinions, you can make things worse for people, busineses etc, when you try to stand up for them, and that is the last thing I want to do.

I do know Mike very well, believe in his products and will discuss what I know with anyone who wants to know, or is having a difficult time getting in touch with Mike, Gloria or Rayne.

However, lets, take it off the air so this doesn't come off as a marketing effort on behalf of COGUNSALES.

Feel free to PM me with any questions and I will do my best to answer them.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Phazuka said:

...if it's important to you...instead of relying on "internet hearsay"...why don't you just call Colorado Gun Sales and ask them directly... :?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll add I've been in touch with them over the last two weeks about a conversion I'm hoping to get going later this summer and they've been AWESOME, most responses by COB each day. Very friendly, informative and I can't wait to get my gun worked on by them.

Take that for what you will but I suggest contacting them direct.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That is interesting. I have emailed that company three times asking about the 551 type buttstocks they offer to find out the length of them, and gotten not a damned thing in way of a reply. Based upon the lack of response, I have no plans of dealing with them at all. They must not need the business.

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
clancey1849 said:
That is interesting. I have emailed that company three times asking about the 551 type buttstocks they offer to find out the length of them, and gotten not a damned thing in way of a reply. Based upon the lack of response, I have no plans of dealing with them at all. They must not need the business.
Surely, you jest...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts