• One finger

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Two finger

Votes: 0 0.0%

Charging handle (prototype)

12K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  cabbynate 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

The Prototype came early. :D Here are some pictures showing the new handle in place in the SIG556. This is a prototype. The machined or forged handle might have some minor changes, however the outer profile will remain virtually the same.

If there are any pictures you would like to see please ask and I will try to post them tomorrow.

Please direct all inquires to Handle_556@msn.com

Please note the following is Intellectual property of K.McManus. 2/8/2008
Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited. 2/8/2008

See less See more
#5 ·
Any chances of a shorter one?

I would buy one anyway and gring it down and refinish it.

Looks good now, I just think that length would interfere with folding stock.

If you wouldn't mind, could you get a side profile picture?

When they are ready, I will take one either way!!! Good job. :D

#11 ·
Because the two finger is white and the one finger / std is black this actually seems to make the white one stand out more or appear larger in photos. I do like the two finger dips which would work well in wet conditions. Maybe Maximus, you could shorten or condense the design 20% and still keep two finger design elements intact?

That said, congratulations on your progress.

#12 ·
Looking at them a one finger looks a bit more appealing to me as it would not stick out as far. I would buy the two finger model but if had the choice I would get the one finger model......
If the two finger model came first I would get it. Then if a one finger model came later, I would get it too. That way I could keep one as a spare and put witch ever one I felt I needed on at the time. The spare would fit in my Vertical grip I'm sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.