SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monday night they have already arrested a suspect in the Saturday night car bombing attempt on Times Square. That's some fast police work.

The guy is reportedly Pakistani, naturalized American.

If I understand correctly, VIN number was removed from the dash, but there are also copies on the engine and axle (thank goodness for clueless terrorists). When they traced the original owner, the car was bought for cash with no paperwork in a private sale 3 weeks ago. They got the original owner's phone records to see who had called about the car, and that's what got them their lead.

I guess anymore these days, it's getting really difficult for a terrorist to find a public phone ...

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Thank God for single digit IQ terrorists! 8)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am born and raised NEW YORKER (Woodside,Queens!) and I'm glad they got him...PERIOD!

What are the odds of it all? They seem astronomical in retrospect!

This all followed by renewed cries for more funding for "better security" and more funding for "anti-terror policy!"

I'm not sure what scares me more, the fact that this even happened or the calls for increased "security"

·
Registered
682 Posts
The cries for extra security are understandable but what about the bigger picture? The background on immigrants applying for citizenship. The many illegals that are in this country, definitely not all from Mexico. It is very fortunate that the street vendor was quick thinking and that law enforcement moved at the speed they did.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm glad that things went very well and nothing happened. Our vigilance paid off...those signs all over New York, "If you see something...Say Something" really paid off!

This situation is not good because every thing we will do to make ourselves FEEL safer from the terrorists will make us more vunerable to the corruption of Corporations, politicians and elitists. I feel like I'm screwed either way.

·
Registered
285 Posts
That POSMOFO is from my city (in CT not Pakistan). I hope he gets skinned alive then gets fed a c*#kmeat sandwich. I also like how "his house being foreclosed on" "probably forced him to do this" :roll:.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts