SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted the first version of this in haste, so I removed it and am posting it again now.

Ok, this has gone a bit far now don't you think? They're saying people who back the Constitution are terrorists? This is insane. LEO have to swear to uphold and defend the Constitution - are they terrorists too?

This is copied from infowars. Yeah, I know, the guy sounds like a nut, but every time I research his rants to try to prove him wrong, I end up proving him right. He's got the support of a lot of patriotic people like Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, Willie Nelson, and many, many more.

Scanned images of this report are included after the text. Those image scans and the text are copied from the URL below,

Here's where it came from: http://www.infowars.com/secret-state-po ... errorists/


Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists


Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
March 11, 2009

Alex Jones has received a secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) entitled “The Modern Militia Movement” and dated February 20, 2009. A footer on the document indicates it is “unclassified” but “law enforcement sensitive,” in other words not for public consumption. A copy of the report was sent to Jones by an anonymous Missouri police officer.

The MIAC report specifically describes supporters of presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, and Bob Barr as “militia” influenced terrorists and instructs the Missouri police to be on the lookout for supporters displaying bumper stickers and other paraphernalia associated with the Constitutional, Campaign for Liberty, and Libertarian parties.

“Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) provides a public safety partnership consisting of local, state and federal agencies, as well as the public sector and private entities that will collect, evaluate, analyze, and disseminate information and intelligence to the agencies tasked with Homeland Security responsibilities in a timely, effective, and secure manner,” explains the MIAC website. “MIAC is the mechanism to collect incident reports of suspicious activities to be evaluated and analyzed in an effort to identify potential trends or patterns of terrorist or criminal operations within the state of Missouri. MIAC will also function as a vehicle for two-way communication between federal, state and local law enforcement community within our region.”

MIAC is part of the federal “fusion” effort now underway around the country. “As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country. The Department has deployed 31 officers as of December 2008 and plans to have 70 professionals deployed by the end of 2009. The Department has provided more than $254 million from FY 2004-2007 to state and local governments to support the centers,” explains the Department of Homeland Security on its website. Missouri is mentioned as a participant in this federal “intelligence” effort.

Last month, the ACLU issued a news release highlighting the activity of a fusion center in Texas as the “latest example of inappropriate police intelligence operations targeting political, religious and social activists for investigation,” in particular “Muslim civil rights organizations and anti-war protest groups.”

The MIAC report does not concentrate on Muslim terrorists, but rather on the so-called “militia movement” and conflates it with supporters of Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Bob Barr, the so-called patriot movement and other political activist organizations opposed to the North American Union and the New World Order. The MIAC document is a classic guilt by association effort designed to demonize legitimate political activity that stands in opposition to the New World Order and its newly enshrined front man, Barack Obama.

In September of 2008, Missouri sheriffs and prosecutors organized truth squads to intimidate people opposed to Obama and threatened to arrest and prosecute anybody who ran “misleading television ads.” Missouri governor Matt Blunt eventually denounced the use of “police state tactics” on the part of the Obama-Biden campaign.

MIAC claims members of a “rightwing” militia movement organized in the 1990s — generally in response to the Oklahoma City bombing and the events at Waco — “continuously exploit world events in order to increase participation in their movements. Due to the current economical and political situation, a lush environment for militia activity has been created” and supposedly exploited by “constitutionalists” and “white supremacists,” the latter an oft-employed canard used to demonize activists as dangerous and potentially violent lunatics.

MIAC notes many of the political issues cited by the so-called patriot movement — the Ammunition Accountability Act, the impending economic collapse of the government, the possibility of a constitutional convention, the North American Union, Obama’s “Universal Service Program,” and the implementation of RFID, issues that are not limited to the patriot movement but are shared by a wide array of political activists.

The MIAC document includes a map of the North American Union not dissimilar from one released by NASCO, the North America SuperCorridor Coalition (see the NASCO map here).

The MIAC report is similar to one created by the Phoenix Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Joint Terrorism Task Force during the Clinton administration (see page one and page two of the document). The FBI document explicitly designates “defenders” of the Constitution as “right-wing extremists.” The MIAC report expands significantly on the earlier document.

In order to artificially heighten the perceived threat threshold, MIAC rolls in Christian Identity, white nationalism, “militant” anti-abortion activists, opposition to illegal immigration, and income tax resistance. MIAC deceptively blurs the lines between these disparate political ideologies and underscores the possibility for violence in a summary of the organizational structure of the militia movement and a section describing how members strive to train in “combat readiness.”

The MIAC effort to characterize Libertarians and Constitutionalists as racists is reminiscent of an attempt by the corporate media in early 2008 to portray Ron Paul as a racist by attempting to link him to a series of vaguely racist newsletters produced in the 1980s. Paul did not exercise editorial control over the newsletters and went so far as to apologize for them, but this did not prevent the corporate media from characterizing him as a racist.

According to MIAC, opposition to world government, NAFTA, federalization of the states, and restrictive gun laws are a threat to the police. “The militia subscribes to an anti-government and NWO mindset, which creates a threat to law enforcement officers. They view the military, National Guard, and law enforcement as a force that will confiscate their firearms and place them in FEMA concentration camps,” the document claims in a section entitled “You are the Enemy.”

In regard to supposed militia movement literature and media, the MIAC report mentions Aaron Russo’s America: Freedom to Fascism and William Luther Pierce’s The Turner Diaries — the latter was penned by the former leader of the white nationalist organization National Alliance and the former by a Libertarian filmmaker. In order to underscore the absurdity of the MIAC attempt to link Pierce’s novel and Russo’s anti-tax documentary, it should be noted that the late Aaron Russo was Jewish and The Turner Dairies posits a Zionist government in America (or ZOG, the Zionist Occupation Government) run by Jews.

The award-winning film Zeitgeist, featuring Alex Jones, is also mentioned as terrorist material.

The MIAC report is particularly pernicious because it indoctrinates Missouri law enforcement in the belief that people who oppose confiscatory taxation, believe in the well-documented existence of a New World Order and world government (a Google search of this phrase will pull up numerous references made by scores of establishment political leaders), and are opposed to the obvious expansion of the federal government at the expense of the states as violent extremists who are gunning for the police. It specifically targets supporters of mainstream political candidates and encourages police officers to consider them dangerous terrorists.

MIAC is attempting to radicalize the police against political activity guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If Missouri police indoctrinated by MIAC propaganda overreact to political activists and supporters of Ron Paul in their state and injure or kill people involved in entirely legal and legitimate political activity, MIAC, the governor of Missouri (his name appears on the MIAC document), and the DHS and federal government should be held directly responsible and prosecuted the fullest extent of the law.


















WTF?

Many of us believe in the Constitution of the United States of America. Because of that, they think we're dangerous people?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
There's a John Carpenter movie, The Thing, where this Norwegian science team in the Antarctic finds an alien vessel with a life form that starts to replicate them one by one. Eventually the base catches on, but not before all of them die except the alien which escapes by taking over a dog body and running to an American base. There's a part in the movie where Russell Crowe, the main star, is catching on to people being taken over and replicated by this alien form and he says something to the effect of, "I know I'm still human and I know most of you still are too otherwise you all would be trying to take me over right now."

I get this feeling like there's a culture of ineptitude in Washington where the people are frustrated in their government and want to believe it's turning against them. When I see stories like this, on one hand it's worrisome to see it making the rounds of the police force, on the other hand this is not something, as officers, they can simply ignore. The fact that it was sent anonymously by an officer tells me there's not a complete corruption against the population, as badly as the people interested in conspiracy theories want to believe these forces are alien (in an un-American, un-constitutional sense), they're still showing signs of standing up for the people and making them aware or openly stating their support for the constitution.

I guess when it comes down to it and these conspiracy theories are examined you have to realize that at the end of the day, every single person involved is still human. They don't want their families growing up in a country where people are thrown in FEMA camps or people are executed on the streets. At the same time, these officers are still people who don't want their families under the threat of local militias threatening their state. We're polarizing each other as militiamen, officers, military men, citizens, illegal immigrants, etc. At the end of the day, we're still all American and the corrupt forces in this country are a small minority of the total population.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rob_92183 said:
There's a John Carpenter movie, The Thing, where this Norwegian science team in the Antarctic finds an alien vessel with a life form that starts to replicate them one by one. Eventually the base catches on, but not before all of them die except the alien which escapes by taking over a dog body and running to an American base. There's a part in the movie where Russell Crowe, the main star, is catching on to people being taken over and replicated by this alien form and he says something to the effect of, "I know I'm still human and I know most of you still are too otherwise you all would be trying to take me over right now."

I get this feeling like there's a culture of ineptitude in Washington where the people are frustrated in their government and want to believe it's turning against them. When I see stories like this, on one hand it's worrisome to see it making the rounds of the police force, on the other hand this is not something, as officers, they can simply ignore. The fact that it was sent anonymously by an officer tells me there's not a complete corruption against the population, as badly as the people interested in conspiracy theories want to believe these forces are alien (in an un-American, un-constitutional sense), they're still showing signs of standing up for the people and making them aware or openly stating their support for the constitution.

I guess when it comes down to it and these conspiracy theories are examined you have to realize that at the end of the day, every single person involved is still human. They don't want their families growing up in a country where people are thrown in FEMA camps or people are executed on the streets. At the same time, these officers are still people who don't want their families under the threat of local militias threatening their state. We're polarizing each other as militiamen, officers, military men, citizens, illegal immigrants, etc. At the end of the day, we're still all American and the corrupt forces in this country are a small minority of the total population.
Is it worth renting/buying?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
273 Posts
restoring said:
Is it worth renting/buying?
If you're into horror/science fiction. It's a remake of a remake, with the original coming out around the time of the Korean war and touching on anti-communist sentiment, the Carpenter version was released right about the same time as the HIV/AIDS discovery. It's a bloody movie, but one of the best horror films of all time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
rob_92183 said:
restoring said:
Is it worth renting/buying?
If you're into horror/science fiction. It's a remake of a remake, with the original coming out around the time of the Korean war and touching on anti-communist sentiment, the Carpenter version was released right about the same time as the HIV/AIDS discovery. It's a bloody movie, but one of the best horror films of all time.
Kurt Russell is actually pretty good in it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Recent information indicates that a form of this information has gone out to ALL 50 STATES.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Before you can tear up the constitution you have to demonize those that support it.
I think I will claim to be Muslim.
Pretty much assures me they will leave me alone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
This is why we need to educate our family, freinds, and neighbors about what their constitutional rights are. Most people are very out of touch with this subject. I have 2 sons in high school, 1 freshman and 1 junior who have yet to cover the constitution in any depth worth mentioning. I have addressed this in school board meetings with no results. At this point I'm affraid to revisit the topic in fear that I may send up red flags to the local authorities about my terrorist activities of advocating constitutional law in public schools.I have home schooled my children on the ways of the republic for which it is suppose to stand.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
In the schools nowadays, they tend to be rewriting history.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
press8506 said:
I'm actually expecting them to come home and tell me how our country was founded by terrorists and how FEMA is our friend.
Which is coming closer and closer to reality, since many states are adopting this stance in their schools while simultaneously outlawing or harassing home schoolers!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
What!

When I joined the airforce. I swore to uphold the constitution and defend this country from threats both foreign and domestic. wtf mate?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
restoring said:
press8506 said:
I'm actually expecting them to come home and tell me how our country was founded by terrorists and how FEMA is our friend.
Which is coming closer and closer to reality, since many states are adopting this stance in their schools while simultaneously outlawing or harassing home schoolers!
I just read something about the outlawing of home school here in michigan. They are stating among other reasons that the home schooled children are unable to adjust to society and are finding it difficult to fit in with the majority leading to deppresion induced mental illness.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
press8506 said:
restoring said:
press8506 said:
I'm actually expecting them to come home and tell me how our country was founded by terrorists and how FEMA is our friend.
Which is coming closer and closer to reality, since many states are adopting this stance in their schools while simultaneously outlawing or harassing home schoolers!
I just read something about the outlawing of home school here in michigan. They are stating among other reasons that the home schooled children are unable to adjust to society and are finding it difficult to fit in with the majority leading to depression induced mental illness.
Which is b.s. in most cases. Most home schooled children are actually years ahead of their public schooled peers and are quite well adjusted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
restoring said:
press8506 said:
restoring said:
press8506 said:
I'm actually expecting them to come home and tell me how our country was founded by terrorists and how FEMA is our friend.
Which is coming closer and closer to reality, since many states are adopting this stance in their schools while simultaneously outlawing or harassing home schoolers!
I just read something about the outlawing of home school here in michigan. They are stating among other reasons that the home schooled children are unable to adjust to society and are finding it difficult to fit in with the majority leading to depression induced mental illness.
Which is b.s. in most cases. Most home schooled children are actually years ahead of their public schooled peers and are quite well adjusted.
It's another way for the unions, govt, liberals, medical fields to control how our children are brought up and raised in a socialist controlled environment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
+1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
554 Posts
+.75, don't quite understand why you tossed the medical field in there. Most in the medical field are die-hard capitalists and you just listed them with a bunch of collectivists...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
owenb01 said:
+.75, don't quite understand why you tossed the medical field in there. Most in the medical field are die-hard capitalists and you just listed them with a bunch of collectivists...
I think I can explain that - tell you when we get together again
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top