ARE THERE ANY MODERATORS HERE AT ALL??? | SIG Sauer 556 Forum

ARE THERE ANY MODERATORS HERE AT ALL???

Discussion in '556 Lounge' started by Mr.Maim, Sep 17, 2020.

?

Does anybody actually moderate this forum?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2020.
  1. No

75.0%
  2. There's Mods here?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but only once a month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nobody cares

25.0%
  1. Mr.Maim

Mr.Maim Member

God damn. DELETE THE FREAKING SPAM already. WTF? :mad:

Steve Shannon likes this.
  2. CGRBB

CGRBB Active Member

I have tried to get in touch with admin numerous times and by different methods. Have yet to get a reply. I offered assistance in moderating the site too, in hopes that would encourage a response. Nothing.

3. CGRBB

CGRBB Active Member

It’s a shame, as this has potential to be a good one-stop resource for the 550 and 556 series. The only other thing I have come across is a group on FB that is mostly people just posting pictures of their guns, and asking questions that have been answered here already.

4. Mr.Maim

Mr.Maim Member

I agree. There is nothing on the SIGTalk or SIGForum for these rifles. It's all MPX, MCX, or the AR-platform rifles. There is a ton of great content and knowledge here that is going to disappear as soon as the absentee landlords get tired of paying the hosting fees.

5. coctailer

coctailer New Member

I wonder if they would be interested in letting someone else own the website.

6. HermCorps

HermCorps Member

Idk much bout how these sites are run, but I just wanted to express my disappointment if this site did end up going away or is abandoned cuz of moderator/owner negligence. It would no doubt be a shame & a huge loss for a lot of Sig556/551/550 owners/enthusiasts. I've gotten great advice here over the yrs & the people have always been great. So if anyone with any kinda of authority or responsibility over this site happens to see this, pls do whatever it takes to keep this site going.
    Plus I still have alot of good 551/556 parts I wanna sell eventually & this will be the 1st place I would post em. Unfortunately gun laws here in NY are gonna be horrible in near future & all my time has been spent building AR's b4 its impossible to do, so all my Sig projects have been put off for a while. I also need to locate a few parts (green 556 grip, wink) & this has always been the spot I've found stuff. Anyway, hope things get straightened out here.

Steinbrenner likes this.