SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ullie,
I got a replacement front hooded sight from Samurai and put it on today and took off the "butchered" sight I had on the rifle. With the Sig rear diopter sight and the matching "Classic" front hooded sight, I will finally be able to dial her in. I never even tried after I took a needle file and went to work on the post of the front sight. You probably remember howI I tried to dial them in and it would not have worked. Now I should be all set. Thanks for your help and guidance in the past and I am thanking you for your continuing help in the future. :D

·
Vendor
825 Posts
If the old sight did not work, and the new sight did work, is there any way to tell one from the other that you can share with the forum? Is there a part number, or some dimension (post height is obviously out, since you filed it ...). Maybe a shape difference that you could photograph?

There have been numerous complaints, and if you had a positive way to tell the right sight from the wrong sight, it would help a lot of people diagnose their problems in sighting.

Regards,

Art

1 - 2 of 2 Posts