SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw they have the new (?) model with the short rails with covers, folder with diopter sights for $1199 here in Fort Worth. That seemed good, but I haven't been watching lately. They had a classic folder with the red dot for $1499 I believe....

·
Registered
200 Posts
1199?? That would be a pretty fantastic price for a 556 Patrol Swat model!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a SWAT patrol

per Sig's sight. Only difference I can see from their stock photo is the one at the store also has a sling point installed at the stock hinge on the left side and rubber rail covers were on. I would have bought this sooner than the holofolder I got in '08....

·
Registered
363 Posts
Bought a SWAT Patrol from Academy in Wichita Falls, TX on SAT. Same price point - $1199. I guess that's the why store chains buy in bulk vice a local gun shop ordering in onesies and twosies.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, I work at Academy and I have no idea how they are selling them so cheap... The dealer cost on them is $1500, so they must have gotten a great deal. They actually can't ever advertise those also, cause it's like 600 bucks below minimum advertised price.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Crowmosly said:
Nope, It's in store only. But most places will let you purchase a long gun in a bordering state...
Thanks. Unfortunately the closest one to me is about 800 miles away...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, your profile didn't say so I thought I would throw that out there. Gun broker is the next cheapest place, about $1600 on there. Dealer price on it is about $1500 so your not gonna find it much cheaper than that. Academy has a lot buying power, so they usually have the best prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts