SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great day Sat. out at the range with some friends from work and their kids. Everyone brought their favorite stuff (some only have 1 or 2 guns). Of course the star of the show was my decked out 556 that everyone couldn't wait to shoot. It performed flawlessly as usual as my buddy danced cans and bottles off the ground at 50yrds with a big grin on his face. The kids loved it along with my Savage 10FCP. I love to get people out to shoot so this was a good time. After taking off the scope and just using irons the gun felt so light I might just shoot with irons more often, I forgot how much I like irons. Just wanted to say, if you can, take new people shooting and get young folks involved anytime you can.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Right on! I'm going to a shootout/camping/drunk fest this weekend! All sober gun handling of course. We all have different firearms, and we all want to shoot each others. I will take lots of video and pics and can't wait to post them.
I love shootin!

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'm going to a shootout/camping/drunk fest this weekend!
Guns AND booze...I know you're in the PacNorWest, but are you sure you don't have any South in you? :wink:

Leb

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have never really been a city boy. Always have been into trucks and guns and booze!
But I will tell you I have never handled a gun with more than two beers in me. That's been a life long rule of mine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts