SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Dem People, Did you watch that video? all the 55x series I have shot spit out the brass in the same direction all the time, I see every once in a while theirs gives a flyer, wonder what the deal is?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Watched it at home, work computer blocks the video. Didn't remember anything different. I do remeber that he was shotting the pistol unsupported, IE no stock or sling. I have talked to them and they said that they can weld me a SIG SAN rear diopter and front sight as well as make the repairs to my rifle. I am going to give them a shot as right now all I have is a $2000 paperweight. I will post before and after pics when I get it back. They said rear sight will take about a month to locate and work will be 4-8 weeks.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Digger...Thanks bro. The photos are down, but basically 2 of the 3 studs that hold the top rail on broke. After being at a gunsmith for A LONG TIME, it still had not been repaired. I have it just sitting in the safe now. New guys look promising though. When I get it back it should have SIG SAN diopter and front, as well as welded rail so that I can use an optic. I will post pics when I have some news.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts