SIG Sauer 556 Arms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
I posted two on gunbroker Sunday night. One fixed price and the other at a penny start

·
Registered
626 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
In case Gunbroker does not work out, I have a set, rear diopter and matched-height front sight, for $200 shipped. These are the SIG Sauer American sights, not the Swiss sights. Rear sight is just like the one pictured on gunbroker link.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In case Gunbroker does not work out, I have a set, rear diopter and matched-height front sight, for $200 shipped. These are the SIG Sauer American sights, not the Swiss sights. Rear sight is just like the one pictured on gunbroker link.
any idea which sight actually goes with the sig 556? Are the ones at auction Swiss made or same as the $200 set

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about I just buy the American ones since the calibration would be different on the Swiss ones. How can we go about that. The sights a look exactly the same just USA made. Those are the ones I want. $200 wee have a deal. Charles 908-546-1563. Let me know how we can make this work. Thanks again

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You got it, the sights are yours. Left you a voice mail.
I’ll be upstate NY hunting this weekend and May loose service. Let me know how to pay you and I’ll send you my address as well with payment. Hope they are in good shape as well and look like the ones posted on gunbrokers. The US ones are slightly lower in height than the Swiss ones and will fit my 556 well.

G3 Unlimited
Attn: Charles Bonanno
357 Midland Avenue
Garfield, NJ 07026
908-546-1563
[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts