PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:46 pm 

I WANT THEM ALL!! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:35 pm 

Yay! Details, please!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:11 pm 
Site Mod

... that's a SWISS ARMS SPAR 751...made in Switzerland...it will be imported into Canada...no U.S.though ... :(

...i believe that Sig Sauer ( U.S.) is going to offer an AR type "piston conversion" in 308...not a 55x type... :oops:

(\ __ /)
(=' . '=)
(") _ (")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:13 pm 

Yes, the 716

Boberg XR9-L Platinum
Molot VEPR 12
Browning Buckmark Black Label
Tanfoglio Elite Witness Match

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:33 am 

Hope that didnt blow the tables, I didnt resize.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:32 pm 

Yeah, YET ANOTHER AR-10. Good going SIg, way to think "outside the box". Buncha azzclowns. What's gonna happen when the day finally comes that the us army dumps the ARs and goes with something else. A lot of "me too" gun companies might be looking for a new line of work when all the mall ninjas decide they too are gonna dump their ARs for the latest whizz bang plastic wonder weapon.

I think I'll go beat my head by slamming a door on it for a while. Wishing Sig had a little more ballz to bring us little peons what we actually want, instead of what they think we want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:56 pm 

I dont think Swiss Arms really gives a crap. And Sig has nothing to do with it.

I hear Sig is just giving us a 7.62 conversion kit sometime down the road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:34 pm 

I wish they would sell that sight on the rifle here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:34 am 

so how hard would it be to get a 7.62 sig rifle from canada to the us legally? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:58 pm 

Is that carbon fiber?! Kinda ricerish in my opinion. Is it just me of does that receiver look milled? I still don't know why the 542 never caught on. To Lucky, if the gun violates U.S law then it obviously wouldn't happen. But.... some Canuk (:wink:) firearms are sometimes allowed into the U.S after a assload of paper work and I think 600-800$ fee (if I remember correctly). I had to edit my post, Lucky, if you were being sarcastic then don't make fun of me too bad. I just reread what you wrote :lol:.

1 Cat that is evil
1 5'3 wife with attitude
1 2' tall zombie assassinete ;-)
Sheep have two speeds, graze and stampede.
SpikesTacticalGear.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:48 pm 

Wow great idea Sig! Lets make another AR10 we don't have enough of those in this country. :roll:

Anyway thats a nice rifle, I'd buy one if they import/make them here. But I want exactly that rifle! No more of this AR crap, don't AR the stock and mags, I want a Swiss rifle, with Swiss stocks and Swiss mags!

Screw Sig if I wanted an AR10 I'd buy an LWRC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:39 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm 

I'm feeling that carbon fiber version - I bet that thing is super light, and it looks freakin' trick. A five pound or less assault/battle rifle -- oh, hell yeah!

I like the all-white version too - bet that color scheme is popular in the Swiss Alps (and Canada and elsewhere) in the wintertime.

I still think SIG will bring a SIG762 gas piston gun to market in the USA. They are making the 516 and 716 to lure AR buyers over to their brand, and I don't think they plan to stop there - I think it is a stop gap to capture market share until they can get their plans and plant in order to produce.

Remember, the SCAR 17S is about to land on the shelves at gun shops that are eligible FNH-USA dealers. SIG SAUER will be watching that market very carefully - if enough buyers are still waiting, they may gear up and make the SIG762 here in Exeter for U.S. market. Please, please!!!

P220 Plat.Elite; P226 BWTac x3
P226SCT
SA M1A; SA SOCOM II; SOCOM 16
SA XD45 Tac x2; XD45 Svc x2
Rem 870 Mar.Mag; Rem 700P TWS
Ruger 10/22; Ruger 22/45 MkIII
Taurus Judge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 pm 

I want the 7.62 version in a bad way, oh Sig please make that rifle...I want so bad! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:20 am 

lucky wrote:
so how hard would it be to get a 7.62 sig rifle from canada to the us legally? :wink:

You could probably sneak one across a border check point while the border guards are body cavity searching your Grand Ma.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:51 pm 

Clyde wrote:
I'm feeling that carbon fiber version - I bet that thing is super light, and it looks freakin' trick. A five pound or less assault/battle rifle -- oh, hell yeah!

Dude, your joking right? I bet you all the money that the health care bill is going to save :roll: that it is just carbon fiber sticker, not real carbon fiber. Now if they took that time to mold it etc and actually produce it, then I'm in just for the hell of it. But sticker c/f naaaaaaaa. That white one looks smooth as hell though, kinda like a storm trooper would be carrying it.

1 Cat that is evil
1 5'3 wife with attitude
1 2' tall zombie assassinete ;-)
Sheep have two speeds, graze and stampede.
SpikesTacticalGear.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:19 pm 

when the 7.62 SAPR arrives in Canada I will post a range report! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:56 pm 

I'll jump out and say that the brown one up there, WOWZA!

In LOVE! :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 am 

A US Sig "762" would go a long way in dousing my fire for the FNH Model 17. Instead of using the proprietary Swiss mags they could do what they did with the 556 - design the mag well to take a mag that's common in the US market. I'm thinking FAL metric mags. Or at the very least, M14/M1A mags.

Leb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:13 pm 

I just might do this over an AR10! Will these take the .30 cal PMAGS?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm 

hrgrisso wrote:
I'll jump out and say that the brown one up there, WOWZA!

In LOVE! :oops:

Yea, I've never seen an elegant assault rifle, but I like the looks of that one. It's sorta of Beretta class vs. Winchester or white collar vs. blue collar.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 22 posts ]